Seva is a registered non-governmental, non-profit, and voluntary organization (NGO/NPO/VO), established in 2001, head quartered in Prakasam District and admistaratu office in Tirupati, Chittoor District of Andhra Pradesh in India. It is an association of like-minded, committed, well-trained, and experienced social workers who came together for the upliftment of the society. Since its formation, Seva has been vigorously involved in the realization and fulfillment of its vision for the rural and urban poor of India.
- To incur service attitude in each n every individual in the premises and its surroundings
- To improve and to maintain mental and physical health of every individual.
- To give quality education, teach discipline and behavioral concepts for the orphans and make them responsible citizens of the country.
- Start Income Generation Units for Senior Citizens in small scale and make them independent.
- Train and guide women to start Income Generating Units of their own.
- Motivate youth to be independent and to become inspiration to the others in all walks of life.